TranscriptNeed a transcript?
Former Students:  
If you have already graduated from EHS, you need to request your transcript from Jeffco Public Schools:  Transcripts 

Current Students:
"Unofficial" transcripts are available in Campus Portal (log in as student or parent) under "Reports"
Official transcripts for current students:  You need to visit the EHS College and Career center and fill out the blue transcript request form.  That form must be turned in with $3.  You need one form per request (per college application, etc.) and $3 per form.  Allow at least 5 business days to process.

Any questions, please contact EHS College & Career or the Registrar

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.